Golden Screen Cinemas Birthday Treat
For GSC Members only, get two free movie ticket at GSC and 20% off your meal at Glitters Cafe during your birthday month
**Terms and Conditions apply**
Terms and Conditions
- Exclusive for GSC website members only.
- This Birthday Treat Coupon entitles the GSC website member to ONLY two (2) FREE movie tickets in a single redemption PER year.
- To redeem FREE birthday treat, MUST PRINT out Birthday Treat Coupon (color or black & white) and fill up your details.
- MUST present duly completed Birthday Treat Coupon at GSC Box Office only to enjoy FREE movie.
- FREE ticket is valid for movie marked asterisk (*) only and valid in all GSC cinemas nationwide.
- For Digital 3D movies, a RM5 surcharge applies.
- Original copy from www.gsc.com.my only. Photocopied copies will not be accepted.
- Valid only during the month of actual birthday. For example, if the member’s birthday falls on March 15th, the Birthday Treat Coupon is valid from 1 – 31 March only.
- Must be verified with Identification Card (IC) by GSC staff upon redemption of FREE movie ticket.
- FREE movie ticket is not exchangeable for cash.
- Not valid with other GSC offers.
- Not valid for Gold Class, Premiere Class and Twin Seats.
- Birthday Treat Coupon is available via print out from www.gsc.com.my by GSC website members only.
Other Ongoing Promotions
- KFC: Sogood® Meal Voucher @ 40% Discount!!
- Espressolab: Cash Voucher for Food and Drinks @ 40% discount!!
- Korean BBQ Seoul Palace: Enjoy Cash Voucher for Food and Drinks @ 40% Discount!!
- Kedai Ayamas: Whole Roaster for only RM17!!
- Double Park Cafe & Bar: Cash Voucher for Western & Asian Cuisine @ 50% Discount!!
- Shogun: Enjoy Healthy Japanese Buffet @ 50% Discount!!
About Golden Screen Cinemas
Golden Screen Cinemas provides total movie entertainment in the best halls with the best customer service to generate a healthy return to stakeholders. GSC has a total of 238 screens in 28 locations nationwide, which include Klang Valley, Penang, Sungai Petani, Ipoh, Seremban, Melaka, Johor Bharu, Kuantan, Mentakab (Peninsular Malaysia), Kota Kinabalu, Miri & Kuching (East Malaysia).